Buttercup Powder by Rich Cat – Ideal for Contouring, Baking, or Setting Your Makeup – Suitable for Medium to Deep Skin Tones
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Set & perfect your makeup, with finely-milled yellow-based setting powder that absorbs oil and smoothes skin for a translucent matte finish and a sumptuous satin touch.
- As a finishing touch, Rich Cat Buttercup setting powder guarantees a long-lasting matte result.
- Its air-whipped texture in a universal shade leaves a weightless finish on the skin.
- Universal shade.
- Matte finish.
- Matte complexion and all‑day shine control, while keeping skin soft and smooth.
- Sheer coverage for a soft, matte finish.
- Skin looks smooth and soft.
- Extend makeup wear.
- Gently apply with a professional puff or large brush.
- As the finishing touch, evenly apply powder over the entire face to perfect and set makeup.
- For touch-ups, delicately apply powder on the T-zone to neutralize shine.
- Press lightly over the entire face.
- Can be worn alone or over makeup.
GET A CELEBRITY LOOK. Have you ever dreamed about getting a Celebrity Glowing Look? If your answer is Yes, then you definitely need to try this buttercup setting powder which will help you highlight and contour your face to perfection.
BAKE YOUR FACE. Baking (this term can also be referred to as “cooking”) your face is a viral makeup trend that is now used by many makeup artists. Haven’t heard about it? Just watch out it on YouTube and become a professional in baking with this finely-milled yellow-based setting powder.
BECOME A QUEEN OF CONTOURING. Contouring has become an essential part of everyday makeup. This technique is a perfect way to enhance or disguise certain areas or features of the face. Just don’t forget to buy your contour kit.
AVOID MAKEUP FLASHBACK. This finely-milled, yellow-based setting powder is completely flash-friendly and does not give off a white cast or turn ashy in bright lighting or photos. Forget “Ghost-face Flashback” photos forever!
SUITS MEDIUM-DEEP SKIN TONES. The yellow-toned powder does not oxidize or turn orange over time.